Golden Inventory system
Golden Inventory is a multi-user,multi-locations and multi-currency system. It will work on any business
You need only five minutes to create a powerful inventory system. Download the setup file and launch it. Run the program and create your first purchase order,item receipt and invoice.
Multi user system
Install free MS SQL Server Express Edition and create multi-users inventory system for your company. You will have full control for all inventory operations in your company.
Using bar codes
Print bar code labels with Golden Inventory System and you will process your inventories in 10 times faster.Our software can print the next barcodes: EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC A, UPC E, ITF,CODE 25, CODE 39, CODE 128, CODABAR, MSI, POSTNET
Flexible Inventory system
Our inventory system can help you improve the way you
handle stock, assets, purchasing, shipping, jobs, and almost
every other aspect of inventory control. Flexible, powerful, and
backed by proven results for thousands of users, Golden
Inventory System will get you results faster and with less effort
than the software of antother developers. We give you total
control over how to manage your inventory in a very robust
program.Offering wide capabilities and customizations, its full,
real-time integration makes Golden Web t the ideal solution for
growing businesses in the retail, wholesale,
distribution,manufacture and service marketplace
Main functions of the inventory system
Golden Inventory is a complete inventory management system for tracking of
Purchases, Sales and payments. This system will guide you through the creation of vendors
list, purchase orders, products list, receiving lists, sales orders, invoices, sale and payment
receipts. This is in addition to product labels with barcodes, Work orders for creation
inventory assemblies, Transfer orders between locations, customers and vendors balances and
various types of reports for monitoring your business .
Golden Inventory can to work as a single application as a client server system.
Golden Inventory System Features(GIS)
- The simple intuitive interface.
- GIS is a multi-users, multi-currencies and multi-locations system .
- Usage of alphanumeric product bar codes.
- Supports non-stock and non-depleting product codes.
- Calculates 4 sale prices and cost of product with provision for shipping and tax.
- Usage separate product descriptions for invoices and purchase orders.
- You can group products in storage location,departments and types.
- GIS calculates real-time on hand, ordered allocated and available stock levels when orders or
invoices are entering.
- This system allows to conduct payments for obtained products and for ordered products in the
purchase orders. It supports partial payments and payment under several orders or receiving lists.
The payments arriving for sold products are similarly ensured.
- Automatically calculates real-time balance for each customer and vendor.
- You can independently set up the appearance of the invoice, order, payment receipt and
- The system and in addition to printing the documents, it can also send E-mails from its own
- You can create and print various types of management reports from our most powerful report
- The system is protected with data access control. It can restrict the unauthorized users from
having full access to the database by limiting their access to certain management or confidential
- GIS supports using discounts, shipping and two types of taxes in the invoices and orders.
- Backups and restores databases and many other powerful features.
- Exports and Imports information from csv (comma-separated-value) files,Excel, XML and
- System has Expiration dates feature. You can track products with limited time of keeping.
- System works with product serial numbers. GIS takes in account inbound and out bound
- System has powerful security function for multi users using. You can exact to define access
rights for each warehouse employer.
- GIS has the return material authorization (RMA) function that tracks product returns and
repair estimates for retail,service and manufacturing companies.
- Tracking manufacture opertations with work orders.